Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Fata Morgana, a mirage of the looming effect

Finally watched pirates yesterday.
The characters were as lovable as always but I thought that it didn't really qualify as an apt last installment of the trilogy.
I felt that too much was going on, the plot wasn't as strong as the first two nor as simple.
Kinda reminds me of Harry Potter And the Order of The Phoenix.
Same thing really.
Vani's group is watching Shrek 3 this thursday.
I'm wondering whether I should follow.
Since they'll be in town, I can go study at the starbucks at paragon then meet up with them later.
hmm.

It's a mirage of the looming effect.
I see it in all its glory, distorted and magnified to resemble elaborate dreams.
Where be the reality?
Maybe its hidden in between the layers, intertwined.
There are so many things that I want to say to you.
But I don't know how.

I realised I never took any photos with him:
My dearest twin brother (almost) Fadly.
Haha. He'll kill me for posting that pic of him.
Too bad I didn't stay to give him a hug at abg zul's wedding.
And the next time I'll see him?
Probably closer to guess that it's not anytime soon.

No comments: