Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Guys, don't try these on me.

"Is it hot in here or is it just you.?"


"Do you mind if I end this sentence with a proposition?"


"That outfit is horrible! take it off right now!"


"I'm a thief, and I'm here to steal your heart."


"If I told you that you had a great body, would you hold it against me?"


"You must be a light switch baby, cos you turn me on"


"Baby I'm like Taco Bell...I'll spice up your night."


"Someone, pass the tartar sauce cos you're quite a catch!"


"Your lips look so lonely...Would they like to meet mine?"


"would you like gin and platonic or do you prefer scotch and sofa?"


"You're so hot, you must be the reason for global warming!"


"If you were the new hamburger, you'd be McGorgeous."


"You must be from Pearl Habour. Cos' you're the bomb!"


"If I were to ask you for sex, would your answer be the same as the answer to this question?"


"If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put you between F and CK"


No comments: