Thursday, June 07, 2007

For one more day

I went back to TKGS with dilah and bani to get our O Level certs.
It was kinda lucid, sitting there on number 10, going back to school
Watching the scenery pass me by.
I realise that some things never change.
How some of the houses look exactly the same
But yet, here and there, something is unfamiliar to me or maybe I just never noticed their existence.

I horribly miss those days back in TKG.
to put it crudely, I miss it like fuck.
I'm not sure exactly what I miss about it.
I just miss the whole TKGian experience.
The atmosphere.
The environment.
The people.
The friends I've made and the people that have been in my life for 4 years running.
When I think back, I'm struck by how long ago it was.
7 months, give or take, since the end of school and the end of O levels.
How time really cheats you and flies by without you realising it.
Right now, I'd give anything just for one more day back in TKG.

I couldn't find photos my NINERS.
But I found photos of 2e3. which I love equally as much, if not more. :)
And the school itself.

On the bus home

grim reapers at the 2004 cross country

Shopping after school

Hanging out at the corridor, scenes from another life

The last day of school, 2004

2e3 '04

*
I called your name but you turned away.

No comments: