Friday, August 19, 2005

Is it wrong to be me???

Didn't go school 2dae...didn't feel lyk being ard ppl...dunno y...jus do...i mean its nt dat i dun love em or aniting. its jus, ppl c u as a diff person. dey view u totally in a diff way. dey see u as dey emselves wan 2 c u as...sumtyms i wonder, is it wrong 2 be me?Yo sólo quiero serme. I jus wanna be me. dere's so much ppl assume abt u, sumtyms its sickening. n yeah i am tired of it all. so guess i took a teeny break off frm sch jus now...ppl wan me 2 be sumbody im not n im sick of submitting 2 em..y cant dey jus accept me 4 hu i am? n im nt toking abt my frens...im toking abt ppl in general...my frens noe hu i am n dey luv me 4 hu i am...n im thankful 2 em 4 dat...its jus dat i wish ppl will stop trying 2 get me 2 b sum1 im not...cos i dun wanna be dat person dey wan me 2 be...





permita mí soñar, no me despierto....Let me dream, don't wake me...