Friday, December 30, 2005

It's not always about you

Ergh. Had an epitome [love dat word.] of all freaking bad days.
started out e same as every other day; i got up n watched a whole series of tv shows.
run of the house.
life with bonnie.
8 simple rules to date my teenage daughter.
designer guys.
debbie travis's facelift.
den went out 2 get sch shyt.
robbed my dad of 26 bucks.
den wen 2 cut my hair.
ergh.
den reali turn out e way i expected it 2 b.
n damn, dey had a freaking offer 4 hair straightening n rebonding.
2 gd a deal 2 pass up.
bt nooooo, mum just has 2 decide dat she has more important tings [yeah lyk tissue paper. watever happened 2 e boxes of tissue paper in e store i wonder?] 2 let me spend e 50 bucks dat dad delegated 2 me 4 my haircut.
she ws being downright ergh abt it.
i mean, god, its my money so its my choice nt urs.
she's still insisting i shld go to JB n rebond my hair.
yeah, wen? next century?
hellooo. O's next yr. unless she wans me 2 nt do dat well den fine wif me, we cn go 2 fucking JB every single bloody day.
sigh.
e ting dat pisses me off is dat she always always tinks she's right even if shes nt.
n jus cos she's fucking pms-ing doesnt mean she cn take it out on my hair. wtf.
n sis jus has got 2 make tings worse.
jus cos she might[notice the usage of word here] be pms-ing, dats nt an excuse 2 treat me lyk im her dog or sth.
sumone shld fucking spank her more cos she nds it.
ergh.
im nt in e mood ryt nw so watever.
wanna get fucking wasted.
still havent toked 2 naddie abt it. sori girls.
im going 2 go nw. shall go n disturb nikki or mira or sumbody so i cn rant my heart out.
hrmph.

No comments: