Thursday, December 22, 2005

Love is watching someone die

Was in another one of my many reflective and stoner moods just now.
Love is watching someone die.
Hmm.
Everyone views love in a diff way.
but love in general can b depicted in dat one sentence.
2 me at least.
cos sometimes, u don't realise you love a person or how much u love them until dey're gone and dey won't come back.
and sometimes, you mask ur love with hatred.
u say u hate a person bt in reality u dun realise dat u reali dun.
cos ur love for dat person has been buried under layers and layers of hatred dat burns frm within.
n den e love resurfaces at e most unexpected time; wen its 2 late.
wats my point?
my point is dat give ppl a chance.
love them n let them love u.
cos u nvr noe wen dey'll b taken away frm u.
yupps.
aniwaez, im supposed 2 do a quiz ryt?
so yeah.
5 random tings abt me;
1. i cant slp at nite without my teddy. so wen i go slp, Mr. Tofty has to b with me. :)
2. i love reading scripts. doesnt matter wat kind; movie screenplays, plays, transcripts. i love em all. sure, sumtyms i'll noe e plot b4 i actuali see e movie bt hey, i like it aniwaez.
3. i have dis looooong list of potential blog titles dat i collect. so wen i blog, i'll just pick one.
4. i haf dis ting for guys wearing glasses. geeks? i dunno. lolz. dey're jus cute. :)
5. i slp wif e comforter/blankie pulled ryt up 2 my chin even if its freaking hot jus so the ghosts and demons n what-nots cant stranggle me in my slp.
ok. done. 5 random tings abt me. :)
sch starts soon. damn.
hmm...u noe, on 2nd thot, mayb i'll go 2 poly instead.
oh wells, c how it goes.
*shruggs*

No comments: