Saturday, December 31, 2005

All that you can't leave behind

New year's eve. gosh, how fast time passed.
seems jus lyk yesterday it was new year's eve of last yr.
2005 wasnt 2 bad.
of course dere's e ups n downs bt hey, i got thru it quite ok. :)
i made more frens , got closer 2 e ones i always got, got a fab class... :)
My new year's resolution;
1. Try 2 b more money-wise n nt spend lyk dere's not tomorrow on stuff dat i dun even remember buying.
2. Try 2 b more organised n umm, work harder?
3. Get reali wasted by next new year's eve
4. Try not 2 b sarcastic [ oh wait, dat'll never happen so scrap dat. :) ]
5. Cut carrots 4 my hamsters by end of jan wifout freaking out.
so yea, dats abt it.
bt i reali dont c y i still bother 2 make resolutions. i'll always 4get abt em after a mnth or so.
haha.
bt wateva, dey're supposed 2 motivate me 2 improve myself n my life 4 e benefit of those that have 2 b ard me most of the times. *grinns*
I'm listening to jimmy eat world. love em.
I don't feel the way I've ever felt.
I know.
I'm gonna smile and not get worried.
I try but it shows.
Anyone can make what I have built.
And better now
Anyone can find the same white pills.
It takes my pain away.
[Chorus]It's a lie.
A kiss with open eyes
And she's not breathing back.
Anything but bother me.
(It takes my pain away)Nevermind these are hurried times.
Oh oh oh I can't let it bother me.
Lurve dat song. :)
*slaps self hard* fi, u idoit, ur supposed 2 b doing sums n equations!
still got 30 qns 2 go. :)
sigh. did e inventor of maths n algebra ever realise dey're ruining life 4 us poor students in e future?
guess not.
Oh wells, ta ppl.
Happy New Year!!

No comments: