Thursday, December 08, 2005

Take my breath away

Yesterday was ok-ish.
went winter shopping.
Dad and mum as usual made a scene in e middle of e shop
Wat did i do?
shake my head and walk away.
its jus one of those tyms dat remind me y i starkly dun belong.
Aniwaez,
I jus did a quiz on wat's your animal spirit.
My animal spirit: a Mongoose[huh?lolz]
The mongoose is the only animal that would risk life and limb for a loved one. The mongoose also uses its speed to escape danger when it finds itself in a tight spot. According to shamanistic wisdom, mongoose people value relationships over everything and are the most loyal of friends. This loyalty also carries over to ideas--mongoose people are very passionate about their beliefs and defend them at great cost.
Interesting analysis.
Some parts of it r true.
shruggs.
I wrote again yesterday.
honestly, i ws getting a bit worried
i havent written aniting in months
bt seems lyk i still got it in me. :)
Every night is another story
Welcome me into your world
Why hide behind your plastic smile?
Are you scared i'll find out your secret?
I already know, I already know
Show me what you've become, tell me you're proud
Tell me you love the person staring out at you
Do you?
Every night to you is another story
Another chapter in your book
Did you ever stop to think?
There's more to life than living on its brink
Maybe you can't take the pain
But is that the way to deal with it?
Hurt yourself not knowing you hurt others too?
Every night to you is another story
Another chapter in your book
Why am I not surprised?
Is that what I see?
Another scar bleeding your unhealed wounds
Do you like the way it looks?
Tell me not what I want to hear
Tell me what you want to hear
Cos everyone hurts
Everyone hurts
But did you ever stop to think?
There's more to life than living on its brink
I think i might have meant it to go out to me.

No comments: