Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Just like a pill

Its one of those days when i just want to curl up under my blanket.
Its one of those days when i just want to hug my teddy tight.
Its one of those days when i wish i was someone else, living an alternate life.
Its one of those days that i cant breathe cos it hurts.
Its one of those days when i need IT so badly, i'll break.
15 minutes.
dat's e time limit i've given myself.
if i still crave IT, i'll do it.
5 more minutes b4 my time is gonna b up.
challenge myself 2 last another 15.
challenge myself 2 last the night.
challenge myself 2 last the week.
and the next.
and the next after dat.
someone once said to me: "It's just like a pill. It makes you more ill before it makes u well."
I hate myself 4 wanting it.
4 pining and craving 4 it.
4 nt forgetting abt it.
4 nt forgiving them.
and 4 nt forgiving myself.
that dream i had of u scared me.
it hurts most that i'm losing u.
n dat i cant col u n tok 2 u like i used 2.
Time's up.
I'll last another 15 minutes.
I have to.

No comments: