Tuesday, June 17, 2008

400 :)

It's my 400th post. :)
I'm not going to post some celebratory thingy or anything like that.
Truly, I don't really have much to say except that Fandom is making me insanely happy and my sister made me insanely happy just now too!
She casually told me that she's currently watching EHB which I transfered to her comp.
And she says she thinks SJ are all cute in their own way and she likes Donghae and Siwon and Kibum too! :)
I love spreading any kpop love.
First Dilah with Taeyang and now my sister with Suju!
Heh. I feel accomplished.
Although I know my sister will probably never in her life listen to anything korean but no matter, she's watching EHB!! ^__^




I'm meeting you hopefully on thursday.
I'm looking forward to it because I miss you. Really.

No comments: