Sunday, June 15, 2008

Let's just not go there

I am severely jealous of my sister. She has completed all of her work and she's spent the last 2 weeks watching various shows online.
She just started on Gossip Girl because she finished Project Runway and ANTM and god knows what else.
Did I mention that she's only 14?!?
I was never that zealous when I was 14 for god's sake.
There must be something off with the cosmic balance because I need to be zealous and turn into a nerd but I am not.
What the hell is wrong with me?
ergh.


I shall not even go anywhere near explaining my day.
It's just not even worth it and besides, it will just make me even more irked.
I think the only highlight was meeting Sue to get my book back from her and seeing the look on her face when I gave her the fantabulous present I made. :)
A special 18 picture (cos she's 18) TOP collage (cos he's always on TOP of her list.) and a few Big Bang pictures too.
It was greatly satisfying and I feel extremely accomplished.
So Sue, Happy Birthday again!
Make an awesome collage for my bdae too okay?!? Donghae would be nice. Or you can just buy me Donghae himself. :)


Okay, I'm off to study a bit before sleeping because I promised Dilah I would.
She thinks I don't take care of myself enough. I think so too.
Then I think she'll kill me if she finds out that I'm sleeping less than 7 hours a day and not eating properly cos I've just got no appetite.



Randomly, I think this is super cute and kinda hot. heh.
They're all wearing Big Bang Boxers! :)








No comments: