Friday, June 13, 2008

Gomawayo

I feel extremely light headed and disorientated.
It's almost 5 in the morning and I'm in need of sleep even though the coffee has done a good job in keeping me awake long enough to complete mindmapping lecture 7.


After I posted that last post, I forced myself to continue mindmapping, to at least fill up the whole page even though I'm so tired and my brain is like a pile of smoosh or something equally disgusting.
I'd actually let videos load while I work so I can watch after I'm done.
Was going to watch Goong(Princess Hours), but I decided it was too much to take in so I decided to complete watching Idol World starring Suju T and I'm glad I did. :)
I feel a little better because they made me laugh so much.
I was literally shaking with the effort of trying to hold my laughter in because my sister is sleeping on the bed at the other end of the room.
I just really really am thankful that I got to know them because nobody can make me laugh like Super Junior can.
They are such dorks and losers and so hilariously funny that it's unbelievable sometimes. -_-
Still, thank you Lee Soo Man for forming them and letting them debut even though I still disagree with your decision to split them up into sub groups and sending half of them to China (with my beloved Donghae as well...).
And even though SJ have been disappointing me this past few months due to their split up nature and lack of togetherness and new exciting singles and songs (like BB and Battle), I've just got this to say;
Super Junior, gomawayo. Sarangheyo. :)

No comments: