Thursday, June 19, 2008

Echoes from the past

I had a very fulfilling day.
Managed to complete mindmapping another history book and colour code the whole of DOM.
All in under 6 hours. :)
Although I think studying in an air-con room for a long time has given me permanent sinus or something and its starting to get annoying because I never had it before! sheesh.


Then I met shaf for a late lunch/dinner.
To be honest, it wasn't as awkward as I thought it would be.
We fell back into the same fluid flow of conversation just like always,
trying to fill in the gaps from all the time.
We just skirted around things that are meant to be left unsaid and I'm okay with it.
I had a good time because I really miss moments like that when it was just me and her talking endlessly over random nonsense.
If only everything else would be this easy.




I really really really hate how you keep popping up out of the blue without any warning whatsoever.
It's disconcerting, its disturbing and I just plain hate it.
Just stop.

No comments: