Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Context is all

I'm down with a fever. Again.
That makes it twice in less than 2 weeks and thus why I didn't go for History this morning.
Other than the fact that I'm sick, I accidentally fell asleep at the study table at 5.30 in the morning when I was supposed to have already gone out of the house. -_-
Well whatever it is, I think studying overnight is really working well for me.
Most of the time, I study 2 hours straight before taking a short break where I'll either watch another installment of Princess Hours or continue writing another fic I've started.
Speaking of which, I posted 3 fics up on the Super Junior fic community and I've gotten really encouraging comments. :)
I'm happy and extremely satisfied because I've managed to actually write some quality fics.
And I feel damn accomplished too.
What with Sue's mega TOP collage and all the fics I'm writing and all the studying I'm getting done.
It makes me feel oddly comforted somehow

Very random people have made me smile this week.
Especially those who I've not seen in a really long time because of some falling out or other.
I miss the old times and in a way, I'm kinda happy that it's starting to fall back into something I can understand and grapple with.
Although, I'm still a little afraid of meeting up.
because I'm scared of all the awkward silences and I'm scared that I have no idea what to say.
But like what Dilah said, it's better to just let it out in the open then keep it all in because who knows what might happen tomorrow and you'll end up living with regrets the rest of your life.


Randomly, this is why I really love and adore Aiden Lee Donghae.
I took it out of Meitachi's LJ. Its translated from the 50 questions fans asked him back in 2006.
I only took out a few.
He makes me smile. :)


4. What is love: When it comes, it’s easy. But when it leaves, it’s like dying.
5. What’s the most important characteristic of your significant other: As long as I like them, it doesn’t matter.
18. What are the pros of dating: Always wearing a smile on your face
19. What are the cons of dating: You need to use love to embrace shortcomings
20. First love: My parents.
24. Someone you’ve loved since you first saw them: Mom
25. Love or friendship: Both are very important
27. When do you most miss people you love: Right now
28. What would you do for your girlfriend on your 100th day anniversary: Sing
35. What would you name your future children: Namhae (South Sea), Seohae (West Sea) haha
36. Where do you want to study abroad: Oh, Disneyworld.
40. Rate yourself: People all have incomparable charm..
49. Say something to someone who truly likes you: Let’s kiss, sweetheart!
50. After fifty questions, do you have any question to add: Do you like me?

No comments: