Friday, June 06, 2008

Because I was tagged by Jia

I don't normally do this but since Jia tagged me and since I've got nothing better to do, I'll just do a quick one.


1. At what age do you wish to marry?
When I've settled down and found my mr. right.
2.If you can turn into anything, what do you wish you can turn into?
A phoenix. So I can live forever. (I don't know. sheesh)
3. What job are u doing now?
A professional student
4.Where is the place that you want to go most?
Anywhere but here so I can forget. But since it doesn't exist. Back to UK would be good.
5.If you have one dream to come true, what would it be?
For my mum to be worry free.
6.Do you believe in seeing the rainbow after the rain?
No. Because I know that I don't have to see it to believe.
7.What are you afraid to lose the most right now?
My reason to live.
8. What cheers you up for the rest of the day?
Smiles and laughter. My cats. Coffee and gelato. Super Junior and DBSK and Battle and Big Bang. And Aiden Lee Donghae, Micky Park Yoochun, Jin Taehwa and Youngbae.
9. If you could have any kind of gift in the world, what would it/they be and why?
The power to heal. So that no one needs to hide the scars and wounds anymore.
10.List out three good things of the person who tagged you.

She genuinely cares.
She makes me smile.
She's a good friend.
11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
He needs to be taller than me so he can protect me. But more importantly, he needs to be able to hold everlasting conversations with me, make me laugh and love me more than the stars in the sky.
12.What type of person do you hate the most?
I don't know. I think its too superficial to say that there is a particular type. There could be a hundred reasons why you hate someone anyway.
13.What would you do if you won a million dollars?
Donate half of the money. Invest 1/4 and splurge the rest on kpop stuff, books, a new house for my parents etc
14.What is your ambition?
To look back when I'm 80 and think that I've truly lived my life to the fullest I can.
15.What would you wanna be after you’re dead?
What's there to be? I'll just be 6 feet under anyway. -_-
16. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
my flaw of running away.
17. What is your favourite color?l
Blue. Black. Red.
18.What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Everything.
19. What’s the last thing you think of before you go to sleep?
random stuff.
20. What would you do if tomorrow was the last day of the world?
I would spend every second with someone I love so that they know I love them. And I wanna try a lot of crazy and risky things just because I can.




I'm really on a kpop high right now. Haha.
Sue just sent me Big Bang's For The World.
And I've downloaded almost all of DBSK songs. :)
And Battle's single rocks!
And so does Young Bae's album!!
For the record, he's my favourite Big Bang member and I think he's super hot. :)


No comments: