Thursday, February 07, 2008

If it's going to be this way...

I used to say that the only reason I go to school is for lit (not because I like the subject or the tutor or whatever. but because of my love of the language and literature in general) and for 34A, my beloved CG, my comrades in arms, my friends, my brothers and sisters from different mothers.
Now, I'm just going to school for the sake of it.
Not for lit anymore, not for studies whatsover.
And sadly, not for the same brothers and sisters that I've been through hell and back with.
I'm just going through the motions for the sake of whatever little its worth.
And if my one and only solid and constant rock in school (be it studies or other things), the same rock that I can always count on to never change, my Epsilon minus moron, quits or withdraws, then I'm going as well.
There's really no reason else for me to stay.

What's there left anyway?
When it's all broken into fragmented pieces.

No comments: