Sunday, February 24, 2008

Super pic spam

Since I'm done with my work and I'm damn bored and with nothing to do, I'm going to pic spam a bit.
Was actually thinking of dedicating one to donghae alone but I'm too lazy to sift through all the pictures I have of him.
So it's a mini super show pic spam.
Not going to post all the pics I got, it's too much of a long wait.
haha.



I have no idea what's up with siwon's pose. he looks like he's calling for a dog to come over. -_-.


Super junior!!


This was when the fans sang for the boys marry u and teukie was crying.
I swear he can look so perfect when he's crying, its almost unreal. haha.

Kim Kibum with scruff! he looks more manly now. and still can't help but love that smile. :)

I'm actually quite liking his scruff. heh. looks good on him. He looks hotstuffs. :)

Heechul and his red hair. He is such a pretty boy! really. He has nice features and all that. I'm actually jealous. haha.

Choi Siwon=damn hot Zorro!

I like his smile too. :)

But I love his smile the best. :)

No comments: