Tuesday, February 05, 2008

nawa kyolhone julrae?

Been wanting to post this up for some time.
It's super junior "proposing" in lieu of their mini Marry U concert.
They're super sweet. :)

My favourite is sungmin's! damn sweet. :)

"If I have lived my life for myself so far, then from now on, I want to live for you" -siwon. Haha. His is so dramatic in a way but that's just him. Doing everything with feeling. haha. He seems more endearing as I continue watching them. :)

"You said before that you love me more. I thought about it and I feel bad. Will you give me some more time? I will prove to you that I love you more. You have to stay by my side until then." - sungmin. *melts* so utterly sweet. :) He's not really one of my favourites but he has his random cute moments. haha.

"But compared to my mind, my heart remembers you faster."-heechul. He's really one of a kind. He's overtly frank and can be harsh at times, but he still has a soft side. And he's one hell of a joker.Always making me laugh whenever I watch him. :) Although I bet it takes a lot of patience to go out with a guy like him. -_-. haha.

"Are you disappointed that its only ramen? Ramen is the only thing that I can cook well. But do you know the one thing that I do best in this world? It's loving you." -eeteuk. :) He can be such a sweet dork. (actually they all can -_- ) and his laugh is damn adorable. oh and must remember the dimple! :)

My favourite donghae was being -_-. His is so random. :) and kibum's was classic. Just play the piano and then stop suddenly and ask "will you marry me?" haha! If I was the girl, confirmed I'll be like so terperanjat sia. lol.

They are really such loves. :)

Super Junior, saranghae! <3

No comments: