Sunday, February 24, 2008

SJ spazz session 2


Tvants is really no help at all.
I gave up with it cos other than me not understanding a single chinese word the host said, I couldn't hear a thing except 1 line of haengbok. (i think it was. -_- )
Watched some fancams and I'm reading the thread. haha.
Luckily I did much studying yesterday so I can afford to slack a teeny bit today.
:)

I'm truly sorry for those who think I'm crazy but you'll just have to bear with me.
And dilah, I love you for layaning all my super junior talks and sitting down with me to watch them. really. thanks.

Okay. I'm officially done Super Junior-ing today.
Everything under 2 hours. Must be a record. :)

And since I posted donghae singing, I thought I'd post videos of other voices in Suju that I love.
I feel pity for the silent readers who read this. haha.

Heechul! I love his voice too. still can't beat donghae's but still nice. :) His hair is back to this colour for Super Show. -_-. I miss his short, black hair already. He looks cuter. Still, at least he can pull off the red hair. heh.


Hot, gentlemanly siwon. Dilah, for you. hahahah. -_-. His voice is third on my list. :)


And this is a fancam from the 1st super show. I think the elf that took it must be a yesung fan cos she just focused on him. The other boys were around the stage somewhere. I particularly found this damn touching cos the whole stadium actually sang Marry U to the boys. And I don't particularly favour yesung but I was touched at his show of emotion. Supur Junior, hwaiting!!

No comments: