Sunday, February 10, 2008

That's me in the corner

I just got back from nad's house about an hour or so ago.
it's 11.30 now and I still haven't done any homework whatsoever. -_-
Yes. The procrastinating disease struck me pretty hard over the CNY break.
I didn't do anything really.
Just sit around, read a couple of books and had super junior marathons practically every day.
Oh and I spent half the time trying to restore my cocked up internet system.
tsk. my comp is dying soon and I'm dreading the moment.

I realised I've watched almost every super junior show I can possibly watch.
I've watched full house. not once but twice. I've watched all the available ehb episodes.
I've watched mystery 6. I've watched their mini dramas. and I'm now in the process of watching adonis camp and rewatching ehb. :) :)
oh and that's not counting the other random videos of them; live performances, music videos, apperances on YSMM and other variety shows, and other random bits here and there.
HAHA.
I'm crazy.
:)

I should really go do my work.
-_-

No comments: