Monday, February 04, 2008

Revelations of the worst kind

It's been a while.
Everytime I've wanted to say something here, it gets lost the next moment.
Anyway, here's a summary of last week.
(I think my blog will be permanently based on summaries of the past weeks -_-)
Monday: nothing very much significant happened in terms of emotional roller coasters.
Had the Bangsawan workshop though and it was pretty fun even though I realise I looked like a stiff robot while doing the dayang tarian. and that's why I'm never in dances. haha.
Tuesday: I was already burnt out. Screwed up my lit test etc etc. refer to my last post l k.
Wednesday: my 45 minute date with mr probability went better than I expected even though he asked some questions that just confuzzled me. Oh, and I reaffirmed my status as a member of the loser club when me and nami had this super loser moment. shall not repeat what it was to not rub in the fact anymore. Just think of reading the timetable wrongly and walking out of the right lecture hall. -_-".
Thursday: I took a break from school cos the stress and all that was really getting to me. it still is getting to me. and the doctor didn't really help at all.
Friday: I finally passed a maths test. :) and then I panicked cos I realised I have a shit load pile of work to catch up on and do. Went home with sue again and we sent afie to the mrt station. haha. our weekly friday lunch time seems to be not materialising. tsk. I miss the london babies laaa. and I miss england so damn much. I think I may have left part of my heart there.. Like scattered all around the places we went to. -_-
Saturday: Sucked. and dilah love, thank you so very much. for that day and for always.
Sunday
: celebrated my dad's birthday by ordering in kfc. wasn't as nice though. was quite disappointed actually.


And so today is a new week.
I wouldn't say its the best start of the week I've had thus far.
In terms of academics, its been pretty smooth sailing.
Meaning, no outbursts from any teachers and no major information overload from history like always. maths was confusing but still manageable. malay lit was like normal and I'm pretty happy with my essay results thus far. hope the test next week goes as smoothly.
Basically, I didn't have it that hard for academically inclined matters.

It's another thing for the other part.
I guess to sum up, the day was built upon revelation after revelation.
It'll be too blunt to state what these are so its just enough to say that they've somewhat aversely affected me to an extent.
Its ironic that the thing I'm trying so hard to run away from and save myself from is staring me directly in the eye.
My trained eye can't help but be drawn to it because as much as I hate to admit it, a huge part of me misses that addictive touch.
I hate to be the one observing such destructive damage on people I love and care for.
I guess, hypocritically, if its me, that makes it all okay.

And then right about a few minutes ago, I realised how past revelations of secrets can actually come up to backfire on you.
Yes I feel the sting and yes I wish I can take back whatever I said so you didn't have to hear it.
But life just isn't built that way.I said it and you heard it and now its secretly drawing a line between us.



No comments: