Wednesday, September 05, 2007

That Small Part Of Me

I studied at the Banquet at Woodlands with nad and li and syafiq after we've done our PW.
And I've finally managed to complete reading the Handmaid's Tale guidebook.
Which is really good cos I can just put it aside for now and concentrate fully on history. :)
There's a lit lecture tomorrow which means we get to watch the rest of the movie. :)
At least that'll make my day. :)
Damn my guard has got to be up tomorrow if not I'll start feeling funny.

I remember this dream I had of you 3 months back, at a time when I was like an elevator cut loose, falling and falling.
In my dream, I was with all my friends, laughing, waiting for you to come pick me up.
I think we were all at east coast park.
I remember feeling that my heart was so full and I remember feeling so happy cos I knew you were on the way to meet me.
Then I got a phone call from your best friend.
Naturally I was surprised cos it's an unexpected call.
So I picked up and I remember hearing this note in my voice that sang.
He said you were on your way to meet me and I told him I already know.
Then he said you've met with an accident cos you were trying to avoid hitting a cat on the road and a car hit your bike.
I laughed but then I heard his voice crack and he said you're dead.
I remember I dropped the phone.

I woke up crying.
It was a dream but when you told me about your accident two nights ago, a part of me wished my dream was real.
And that you're dead instead.
So that the story ends here and the pain I still feel, its because of a real reason.
A real logical and rational reason.
Not this irrational, never ceasing thing I feel half the time I think of you.
If I'm honest to myself, I've never gone a day in these 3 months without thinking about you at least once.
Well, the good thing is the times are getting lesser.
so hopefully by promos, I'll forget you totally and completely.

No comments: