Thursday, September 27, 2007

That's not how I see it

GP was an absolute killer.
The 12 essay questions were all hard to answer and I spent half and hour just planning and choosing what question to do.
Eliminating questions didn't really help cos I almost eliminated all the questions.
In the end I took a risk and answered the one about The Arts.
Thought I'll manage to answer it somewhat but unfortunately since I spent so much time choosing a freaking question to answer, I didn't have time to complete the paper and give a proper balanced argument.
And I really think I went out of point and totally didn't answer the question.
The compre sucked too.
I got a shock when I saw that it was only one passage on global warming of all things
And then I got another shock when I read the AQ question.
In a nutshell, the paper sucked.
Thank god I'm not depending on my H1 subjects if not I'm already dead.
Still if the standard for the other papers are as tough as GP, then I'm still dead.
I think I'll look into alternative options after the whole promos is over.
That is to say if the papers all suck and I screw it up.

*
no worries, me and fadh are always there to back you up.

:) :D

No comments: